Been-there-done-that! I can relate! The only difference is that I was doing it back in the 1990s, when gluten-free foods – if they existed – were a cross between sawdust and lead weights. Seriously inedible. (For my story, see “How I got into this”).
Again, there’s way too much to cover about raising happy, healthy, gluten-free kids on this website. Ahem – that’s why I’ve written 6 books! Take a look at them … you’ll find all sorts of tidbits like:
- Autism, ADD, ADHD, behavioral issues, and how they relate to gluten
- Dealing with sitters, school, and family
- Sending them to school
- Camps, sports, and other special considerations
- Meal suggestions
- Eating out at restaurants
- Giving your child control – from DAY ONE!
- Travel tips
- Medical, nutritional, and scientific information
- Your legal rights